.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Seven Hills

Boston-area exploration, travel notes, crafty things, and other Somervillainy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mod Lob


We saw this guy in a tank at Faneuil Hall, waiting out his fate as a Maine Lobster Pie with admirable style. He stayed up on his tippy-toes like that, as though there might be special clemency for lobsters with outstanding posture.

A quick word on Faneuil Hall: a sort of "Taste of Boston" food court, it was something I had always avoided in the past, wondering why the poor tourists were told to go there when there are so many restaurants where they could get a real meal, right there in the city of Boston. But I admit my mistake - it was actually really good. Pizzeria Regina and several seafood stands caught my eye, but there was plenty more. Had I but known when I worked downtown that a fresh pot of lobster bisque awaited me not ten minutes away ...

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home