.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Seven Hills

Boston-area exploration, travel notes, crafty things, and other Somervillainy.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Owl Post Special Delivery

You might say I'm getting a little excited about the release of the final Harry Potter book. I decided to go with Amazon pre-order, to cut down on hassle. I don't remember the last time I so anticipated the arrival of a package.


What is slippery Severus Snape brewing up for our hero?


Hermione is so clever with books ...


That Fleur is such a show-off ... just like a veela.


Can you transfigure a kitten ...





... into a mousetrap?

"Wotcher, Harry!"


Ginny Weasley sure is fast on the Quidditch field.




One day left to wait ...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7/22/2007 5:23 PM, Blogger Brian said...

It's a good thing I saw this after I bought Deathly Hallows, or I would've gone nuts with anticipation. Truly amazing work, Chrissa. (The other recent dioramas, too)

back to reading...

 
At 10/21/2007 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you did Snape because I always like looking at pictures of Snape and I don't know why--it's just kind of fun. He's cool to look at. And I don't know why.

 
At 10/21/2007 9:25 PM, Blogger Chrissa said...

I agree that Snape is a very intriguing character. I'm glad you like my rendition of him :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home